Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Challenge #207 - Love is in the Air

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!
Happy Monday!!

Time for another weekly challenge!

Our theme this week is....
Love is in the Air
Perfect challenge, with Valentine's Day right around the corner!!

First up, it is a new month, so we have a new Guest Designer!!

Meet Guest Designer.... 
Vicki
“Hello friends!  I’m so excited to be joining with you all this month as a guest designer for Sweet Stamps!  I have been stamping for several years and I have enjoyed meeting many other crafters from all over the world through my blog.

My stamp style has really evolved over the years and can get random at times.  At the moment, I have really taken an interest in the more CAS (clean & simple) style of stamping.  I enjoy many different techniques with different media in my stamping as well.  I do enjoy to scrapbook for my family along with this.

When I’m not stamping, I do enjoy spending time with my family.  I have two college aged boys and a very wonderful supportive and caring husband who works so hard for all of us.  I also like to bake, garden, read and snuggle with my sweet pet doxie.

I hope that you enjoy all of the creations that I’ll be sharing with you this month!”

Be sure to check out her blog for more info on your beautiful card!!


DT Sweeties projects...






We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for having me along with you guys this month! I look forward to joining in the fun here! :)

Such gorgeous inspiration here from the team!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fabulous challenge and amazing DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sherrie K. said...

Ofta, love all the inspiration! Thanks for another fun challenge!
Congrats to Guest Designer, Vicki! Your card is beautiful!
Sherrie K