Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Delicate Hearts Foiled

Morning love birds, Nazeema here!  
Are you ready for Valentine's Day tomorrow?!! 
Don't laugh, but my hubby and I have a tradition of going to In & Out for Valentine's Day.  It started years ago when we started dating and it just stuck!!  We get a lot of mixed views, but I think he's lucky cause he gets off the hook!!  LOL


I created this card for my husband and I just LOVE how this Delicate Hearts image looks foiled in red!!  I used Super Sticky Tape 3/8  and Deco Foil: Red to create the border and also foiled it, then I placed the heart image on top.  I also used the sentiment from the set: "Lots of LOVE" inside the card also foiled, but I can not take great pictures handed!  

A few things to look out for on the SweetStamps blog:

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hugs.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Lovely Card! I like the red foil!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Strikingly elegant design, love the red and black design.

Julia Sandvoss said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for using our Deco Foil!!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Super gorgeous! LOVE the red foil and black, very elegant!