Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Medieval Metals on Kraft Happy Birthday

Hello everyone, I have a male-themed Birthday card for you today :)


This is part of my own personal challenge to create at least one male-themed card every month.  I think it turned out well...what do you think?  I love the elegant but manly feel to it :)

I used the following Sweet Stamps products in the creation of this project:

Checker Flowers Stencil
Framed Handwritten Words
Medieval Metals Fine Detail Embossing Powder
Elegant Leaves Sweet Cuts die
Shades Dye Ink in Brownie

You can find all of these products in the Sweet Stamps online shop and I have linked them all for you.

Come and join us for the two monthly challenges at the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog, there is loads of inspiration and even a prize!  Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

OMG, this is so elegant! Love the medieval metals embossed stencil, and the elegant leaves die on the stamped vellum layer...fabulous!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love this stencil embossed with the medieval metals and the black and gold combination is so elegant.