Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Couple On Swing Card

Hi all!  kel here today to share with you a fun card that actually came from my 'unfinished projects' pile!!  I know everyone has one of those... or at least agree with me so I don't feel so bad about being the only one!!  haha!!

This is Couple on Swing from the store... do you remember my post last month about the Valentines bags I made??  Well this is one colored couple who didn't make it onto a bag... I typically make extras just in case I goof or Baby Z decides he wants to help out or make something himself!!  So since I already had them all prepped to go, I figured, why not make it into a card?!?


I just adore these two... And that sentiment is so beautiful too!!  I colored this pair up with Copics and then added some fun patterned paper and bright colored buttons.  LOVE.  

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful coloring, love your design and the button embellishments.