Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Oh Happy Day

Hello! Kim here to share this card I made using the Sweet Cuts Flower Trio die. I started by die-cutting the flowers with the green cardstock. After that I cut each flower again in yellow, red and blue cardstocks. This is a great way to use up my small scrap pieces of cardstock. I cut each flower at the base to separate it from the stems and leaves and set it aside. I stenciled the clouds background and added some glass bubbles using dimensional glaze to adhere them onto the card front. I started piecing the flowers together by placing the outlines onto the card. I then placed the solid pieces of the flowers and leaves into the outline creating an inlaid look. Last of all I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock.

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love how the flowers look on the hill. Cool stenciled background too.